Enrollment Process for 2021-2022 School Year
Complete the Intent to Enroll form. This form must be completed by ALL prospective students if you wish to be considered for enrollment for THIS school year. This form indicates your desire to attend Firestone Charter Academy, but it does not guarantee placement.
- Schedule a tour by calling 303-772-3711.
- If opening available, you will receive an offer and have 24 hours to accept or decline the offer. If an offer expires or is rejected, it will be offered to the next student on the list.
- If accepted, you must complete the District registration form (if your family is new to the District) or let our Registrar know which school you are transferring from within the St. Vrain Valley School District.
- Pay $125 student fee. Charter Schools are public schools; they are tuition free and open to all students.
Questions? Contact Deena Kicera - Registrar, 303-772-3711 ext. 145 or email email@example.com
Helpful Tips for Online District Registration Form
- When you get to the "Open Enrollment" tab, it will automatically pull your local school. You will need to select "No, apply to another school". Then, choose Firestone Charter in the "School" drop down box. You can ignore the Open Enrollment Application.
- You will be prompted to upload your student's Birth Certificate & Immunizations. If you cannot upload at the time of application, please send in via email as soon as possible.
- On the Emergency Contact portion, for the safety of your child, we do require you to list 3 emergency contacts.