- Virtual Tour coming soon. Please see in the right column.
- An INTENT TO ENROLL form must be completed by ALL new students if you wish to be considered for enrollment. This form indicates your desire to attend Firestone Charter Academy, but it does not guarantee placement.
- At the same time, all families NEW TO THE DISTRICT must complete an ONLINE DISTRICT REGISTRATION FORM. (If you have a child that currently attends ANY school in the SVVSD, you do NOT have to complete the Online District Registration Form.
Helpful Tips for Online District Registration Form
- On the first screen when it asks for a name, you will want to enter your name first, not your student’s name.
- When you get to the "Open Enrollment" tab, it will automatically pull your local school. You will need to select "No, apply to another school". Then, choose Firestone Charter in the "School" drop down box. You can ignore the Open Enrollment Application.
- You will be prompted to upload your student's Birth Certificate & Immunizations. If you cannot upload at the time of application, please send in via email as soon as possible.
- On the Emergency Contact portion, for the safety of your child, we do require you to list 3 emergency contacts.
- Initial Intent to Enroll forms will be accepted during our OPEN ENROLLMENT WINDOW (December 1st - December 15th, 2020)
- Once the open enrollment window is closed, intent to enroll forms will be reviewed and students will be placed on a first come, first served basis dependent on openings.
Complete this form for each of your students that currently attend Firestone Charter Academy (K-7)Intent to Re-enroll https://forms.gle/fGLcXUvj6n9p5uB97
Questions? Contact Deena Kicera - Registrar, 303-772-3711 ext. 145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org