Puma Pride encourages school families and the community to play an active role in creating a better place of education for our children. We work together with Firestone Charter Academy leadership to support our teachers and staff while helping to create opportunities for teachers, staff, students, and parents to receive community support and resources. We work to support a safe school environment in which character is modeled and promoted.
Puma Pride believes that everyone should have pride in being a part of Firestone Charter Academy. Each member of our school community, whether student, teacher, staff, or parent, is an integral part of the FCA community. Puma Pride works to promote a sense of community for school families and encourage involvement for the betterment of our school while seeking to champion the school's role in the community of Firestone, Colorado. Puma Pride aims to do this through our Pillars of Service: Volunteering, Hospitality, Fundraising, Community, and the Gala Event.
- Box Tops: ICSF
- Use the App to scan receipts.
- Clip Box Tops and place in the Bucket (coming soon) in the office.
- Online shopping - email your receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amazon Smile: smile.amazon.com/ch/26-1347003
- King Soopers: Register your SooperCard for Kroger Community Rewards
- Firestone Charter Academy or Imagine Charter School at Firestone (being updated)
- Code: VE076
- Scrip Cards: order online or with the RaiseRight app
- Contact Puma Pride for the school code
- Milk Caps: Longmont Dairy Milk Caps
- Drop them in the bucket in the entryway
- American Furniture Warehouse
- Tell them you are with FCA!
- 2-4% is donated to the school